Return to Homepage
LOW FLOOR TRAMS
Low floor trams with level access have many advantages over the older designs which had high steps at the entrances.
- Unaided access for wheelchair users
- Easy access for people with impaired mobility
- Reduced risk of tripping for people with impaired eyesight
- Trouble-free access for parents with infants in push-chairs
- Two-wheeled shopping trollies do not need to be lifted.
- Faster access for crowds with less risk of tripping.
- Easy access for pedal-cycles if permitted.
Level access tram stops (Caution - 300k file)